Monday, April 4, 2011

"Blessed" Monday

Ahhhhh...Monday.  I confess that I fall victim to the "Monday Blues" or whatever it is you want to call the dread that comes with the start of a new work week.  But there is much to be thankful for on this, and all Mondays.
  1. I had a pretty relaxing weekend and was able to do come recuperating from whatever sickness this is that I've had.  It is "downgraded" to just a simple cold.  :-)
  2. It rained last night and it still raining this morning and almost all of the snow has been washed away!  YIPPEE!!!
  3. COFFEE!  (yes, coffee will appear on my Five Daily Blessings list a lot).  :-)
  4. Opportunity.  What I mean is, with a new week comes new opportunities to do a good job at work, make improvements, make a difference. 
  5. The view from my window.  It isn't quite daylight yet but close enough that I can see my front lawn, driveway, and the woods across the road.  It's a pretty sight, even on a dark, rainy Monday.
Whatever this Monday brings you, I hope you will find many blessings in your day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment