- I had a pretty relaxing weekend and was able to do come recuperating from whatever sickness this is that I've had. It is "downgraded" to just a simple cold. :-)
- It rained last night and it still raining this morning and almost all of the snow has been washed away! YIPPEE!!!
- COFFEE! (yes, coffee will appear on my Five Daily Blessings list a lot). :-)
- Opportunity. What I mean is, with a new week comes new opportunities to do a good job at work, make improvements, make a difference.
- The view from my window. It isn't quite daylight yet but close enough that I can see my front lawn, driveway, and the woods across the road. It's a pretty sight, even on a dark, rainy Monday.
Monday, April 4, 2011
Ahhhhh...Monday. I confess that I fall victim to the "Monday Blues" or whatever it is you want to call the dread that comes with the start of a new work week. But there is much to be thankful for on this, and all Mondays.